Friday 18 January 2013

Guilty pleasures....a lesson or two


So with the snow raging outside and almost falling over 3 times on the way home, I managed to catch up with my old time guilty pleasure ‘The Wendy William's Show’.

My first fall was close by
Apart from learning that Jessica Simpson is having a new series and also the definition of a ‘beijing beard’, (for those who don’t know it’s a dye men use to make their beards look fuller).

Beijing beard dye 
I learnt how to make my own lip-gloss with unwanted or freebie eye shadows.Well I managed to try some with my gold eye shadow and ‘voila’ looks like a gold lipstick! All I did was use my gold eye shadow by dabbing on my lips and sealed it up with the classic Vaseline!
The golden lip-gloss :)


The other things she spoke of was making our own dry shampoo (for the life of me I can’t remember how she did that), rosewater toner, - this was simple, all she did was place rose petals in warm water let them soak in and sieve, and you have your rose water tones. The final product she spoke about was making your own bronzer - the ingredients were baby powder and cinnamon spice, haven’t tried that one yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment